Replacement for Model Honeywell TH8000 Series
Honeywell Outdoor Temperature Sensor - C7089
You Save: 25%
The Honeywell Outdoor Temperature Sensor (HC7089U1006) is a specially designed Honeywell temperature sensor compatible with Honeywell TH7000 Series and Honeywell TH8000 Series thermostats.
The Honeywell C7089 outdoor sensor converts outdoor temperature to a resistance that the thermostat can interpret. This Honeywell sensor should only be mounted where there is good air circulation and the true outdoor ambient temperature can be measured. This Honeywell outdoor sensor includes a clip that must be installed on a flat surface where the wire distance from the sensor to the thermostat is less than 200 feet. This temperature sensor should not be mounted in direct sunlight, near a vent or fan, where ice/snow could cover it or where hot/cold air constantly blows on the sensor, or any other location that might cause inaccurate temperature readings.
Honeywell HC7089U1006 Outdoor Temperature Sensor Specifications:
- Display Range: -40 to 127 F
- Sensor Accuracy: +/- 1.5 degrees at 70 F
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range: -40 to 120 F
- Operating Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 3/8" with 60" leadwires; the 60" lead wires can be extended using 18/2 thermostat wire (not included)
- Features: Platinum positive temperature coefficient sensor; factory calibrated - no settings or field calibration required
Full and detailed instructions for installation and usage of this Honeywell temperature sensor are included in the packaging of this product.
Honeywell Outdoor Temperature Sensor - C7089 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|HC7089U1006 is used in the following Models|
Honeywell TH7000 Series
Honeywell TH8000 Series