Hydronix SDC-45-1005 Sediment Filter 10"x4.5"
The Hydronix SDC-45-1005 replacement 10" sediment water filter contains a graded density that provides higher dirt holding capacity than standard spun polypropylene and string wound cartridges. The 100% polypropylene construction resistant to chemicals while effectively reducing waterborne contaminants like silt, sediment, sand and rust. The coreless design is a cost-effective solution to pre-filtration for reverse osmosis systems and post-filtration for granular activated carbon filters. Do not use this sediment filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Hydronix SDC-45-1005 Specifications:
- Part Number: SDC-45-1005
- Micron Rating: 5
- Economically priced
- Material: 100% polypropylene
- Flow rate: 1 psi @ 10 gpm
- Dimensions: 4-1/2"x"9-7/8"
- Certified NSF Standard 42/FDA approved material
- Fits filter housings requiring 10 inch media
The Hydronix SDC-45-1005 is Compatible With The Following:
- Liquatec SDF-45-1005
- Watts FPMB-BB5-10
Hydronix SDC-45-1005 Sediment Filter 10"x4.5" Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go