Hydronix 10" String Wound Water Filter - 10 Micron
The Hydronix SWC-25-1010 is a 10 micron string wound water filter cartridge suitable for well and municipal water . This 10" string wound filter effectively reduces rust, dirt, sand, silt, and scale particles in your water.
The SWC-25-1010 string wound filter is compatible with 10" water filter housings.
Hydronix string wound polypropylene filter cartridges are able to withstand temperatures from 40 to 165 degrees farenheit making them useful in residential and commercial applications.
Hydronix string wound filter cartridge SWC-25-1010:
- 10 Micron Rating
- Dimensions: 9 7/8" x 2 1/2"
- Temp Range: 40-165 F
- Reduces: Sand, silt, dirt, rust and scale particles
- Media: Wound Polypropylene (PP) Cord
The life of your filter depends on usage and water quality. When you notice a decrease in pressure, it is time to change your Hydronix water filter. This string wound filter is not intended for use with water that is microbiologically unsafe.
Hydronix 10" String Wound Water Filter - 10 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go