Hydronix 10" String Wound Water Filter - 50 Micron
The Hydronix SWC-25-1050 is a 50 micron string wound filter cartridge measuring 10" in length. This 100% polypropylene filter is suitable for use with standard 10" water filter housings.
This string wound filter cartridge is a direct replacement for the Liquatec SWF-25-1050, the Watts SF50-978 and the Pentek CW-50 also known as the Pentek 155214. Hydronix polypropylene filters are useful for the reduction of sand, silt, rust, dirt and scale particles from municipal and well water.
When you notice a drop in pressure, it is time to change your Hydronix string wound filter cartridge. This water filter is appropriate for use in residential and commercial applications
Hydronix string wound filter cartridge SWC-25-1050:
- 50 Micron Rating
- Dimensions: 9 7/8" x 2 1/2"
- Temp Range: 40-165 F
- Reduces: Sand, silt, dirt, rust and scale particles
- Media: Wound Polypropylene (PP) Cord
Hydronix 10" String Wound Water Filter - 50 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go