Hydronix 5" Carbon Block Water Filter - 5 Micron
The Hydronix 5" Carbon Block Water Filter (Hydronix CB-25-0505) is a carbon block cartridge replacement intended for several purposes, such as residential areas, food service industries, and commerial and industrial sites. This 5" water filter is manufactured with high purity coconut shell carbon.
This coconut water filter also uses point-of-use (POU) and reverse osmosis applications. This helps remove odor from water while also improving taste and reducing contaminants like chlorine, dirt, and carbon fines. With a micron rating of 5, this filter will reduce general impurities found in water and also replace GAC (Granuar Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters for instances when high chlorine amounts need to be reduced.
Hydronix 5" Carbon Block Water Filter (Hydronix CB-25-0505) specifications:
- 5 Micron Rating
- Dimensions: 2.5"x 4 7/8"
- Fits 5" water filter housings
- Chlorine Capacity: 3,000 at 1 gpm
- Temp. Rating: 40oF to 180oF (4.4oC to 82.2oC)
- Max Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Max Differential Pressure: 100 PSID
- Collapse Pressure: 200 PSID
In addition to carbon block water filters, Hydronix also manufactures a line of sediment filter cartridges to reduce particulates from drinking water. These filter cartridges come in micron ratings of 1, 5, 10, 25, 30, 50, and 75 based on your filtration needs.
Hydronix 5" Carbon Block Water Filter - 5 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go