Hydronix 20" x 4.5" Carbon Filter - 1 Micron
The Hydronix 20" Carbon Filter (Hydronix CB-45-2001) is a carbon block cartridge replacement built for various filtration needs. This 20" carbon filter has a 1 micron rating and is versatile enough to be used in food services, commercial and industrial sites, and in residences as a whole house filter. The Hydronix CB-45-2001 can serve as a replacement for the Liquatec CB-450-20-01 and Pentek 155312-43.
This carbon block filter is made from high purity coconut shell carbon, an effective method to reduce impurities sometimes found in water, eliminate odor, and to improve taste. With its 1 micron rating the coconut carbon filter reduces contaminants like dirt, rust, and carbon fines, while also reducing chlorine levels by replacing GAC filters (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (POwdered Activated Carbon) filters.
Hydronix 20" Carbon Block Water Filter (Hydronix CB-45-2001) specifications:
- 1 Micron Rating
- Dimensions: 4.5"x 20"
- Fits 20" water filter housings
- Chlorine Capacity: 17,000 at 1 gpm
- Temp. Rating: 40oF to 180oF (4.4oC to 82.2oC)
- Max Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Max Differential Pressure: 100 PSID
- Collapse Pressure: 200 PSID
In addition to carbon block water filters, Hydronix also manufactures a line of sediment filter cartridges to reduce particulates from drinking water. These filter cartridges come in micron ratings of 1, 5, 10, 25, 30, 50, and 75 based on your filtration needs.
Hydronix 20" x 4.5" Carbon Filter - 1 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go