Hydronix SGC-25-1020 NSF Sediment Filter
The Hydronix SGC-25-1020 is the correct replacement water filter for the following applications:
- Food and beverage processing
- Pre-filtration for manufacturing and water recycling
- Pre-filter for DI and RO (reverse osmosis) water filtration systems
The Hydronix SGC-25-1020 NSF Sediment Filter is a replacement water filter cartridge for use in multiple applications, such as pre-filtration for reverse osmosis water filtration systems and post-filtration in GAC (granular activated carbon) water filters.
Hydronix SGC-25-1020 NSF Sediment Filter specifications:
- 20 micron rating
- Part number SGC-25-1020
- Polypropylene filter media
- Max. operating temp.: 145 F (63 C)
- Temp. range: 40 F to 145 5 (4.4 C to 62.8 C)
- Certified NSF Standard 42/FDA approved material
This Hydronix sediment filter cartridge is constructed with 100% pure polypropylene media and a 20 micron rating for reducing contaminants in water. This 20 micron filter also features a grooved design that results in larger filtration area and capacity, and longer cartridge life.
Hydronix SGC-25-1020 NSF Sediment Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go