Hydrotech Water Softener System CAB5600CC-835-75
The CAB5600CC-835-75 reduces the concentration of the following elements from hard water:
- Other ions
The Hydrotech Water Softener System CAB5600CC-835-75 is a basic cabinet model valve water softener. This cabinet softener takes up a minimum of space, offering you extra room when you need it. This Hydrotech water softening system features an appealing design and can be placed in a high traffic area. A standard feature of the Hydrotech 5600 water softener is a brine safety float for convenience and worry-free operation.
The Hydrotech water softener 5600 is clock initiated and boasts a Fleck 5600 Mechanical valve with 110V/60Hz and downflow brining. This unit, known as the CAB5600CC-835-75, also features a superior fiberglass mineral tank along with high quality softening resign and gravel underbedding.
Hydrotech Water Softener System CAB5600CC-835-75 specifications:
- Standard safety float
- Resin volume: 0.75 cu.ft.
- Mineral tank size: 8" x 35"
- Dimensions: 21" x 13" x 44"
- Cabinet salt capacity: 315 lbs.
- Backwash flow rate: 1.5 usgpm
- Service flow rate: 8 usgpm (will not exceed a pressure drop of 15psi)
- Salt dosage capacities: 15,000 at 15lb/cu.ft; 12,000 at 10lb/cu.ft.; 8,500 at 6lb/cu.ft.; 6,500 at 3lb/cu.ft
Hydrotech Water Softener System CAB5600CC-835-75 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet