Jandy CL 580 Cartridge Filter
The Filbur FC-0820 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Jandy CL 580 145 sq. ft.
- Jandy A0104100
- Unicel C-7482
- Pleatco PJAN145/-M/PAK4
- Aladdin 24501
The Jandy CL 580 Cartridge Filter is designed for in-ground swimming pools and constructed from durable, corrosion-resistant, heavy duty high-tech polymeric materials for long-lasting performance. The compatible Jandy CL580 filter does not require backwashing, and is cleaned by removing the cartridge element, hosing it off and soaking it in a filter cleaner for 1 to 2 hours. If the Unicel C-7482 filter is not too dirty, it can be rinsed off with a hose and reinstalled without soaking in a cleaner. Depending on usage and debris accumulation, this economical Jandy spa filter cartridge should be replaced every 1 to 2 seasons for optimum performance.
Jandy CL580 Spa Filter Cartridge specifications:
- Filter area: 145 sq. ft.
- Easy to use and maintain
- Provide extra large capacity
- Replace filter every 1 to 2 seasons
- Durable, corrosion-resistant materials
- Also known as Pleatco PJAN145, Unicel C-7482, Filbur FC-0820
- Dimensions: 7 1/8" (outside diameter); 32 7/8" (length); 3" (bottom hole); 145 square feet (filtering area)
With convenient easy grip handles on the Jandy CL580 tank, installation and cleaning is quick and easy. The pressure gauge/air release valve with built in clean/dirty indicator accurately tells you when the filter requires cleaning. Regularly cleaning your Filbur FC-0820 filter will also help you get the most out of your cartridge filters. They can be washed down with any standard garden hose, on a recommended schedule of every 3-4 months. Algae, suntan oil, calcium and body oils can form buildup on the filter element and should be removed with a de-greaser followed by a de-scaler.
Never attempt to assemble, disassemble or adjust the Jandy CL series cartridge filter when there is pressurized air in the system. By starting the pump while there is any pressurized air in the system can cause the filter lid to be blown off resulting in serious personal injury or property damage. Maintain your pressure gauge for satisfactory operation. This gauge is the primary indicator of how your Jandy CL580 is operating. Water discharged from an improperly positioned filter or valve can create an electrical hazard.
How to properly clean your spa filter cartridge:
- When there is a visible decrease in pressure coming from your return jets or when the pressure gauge on your filter tank reaches 8 psi after a new cartridge is installed, then it is time to clean your filter.
- First, remove your spa filter from its canister, then use a garden hose to loosen any debris wedged in between each pleat. Avoid using a stiff brush or high-pressure washer that could damage your filter media.
- Soak your Filbur FC-0820 filter in a commercially prepared cartridge cleaner to remove any oil and organic material. For stubborn stains, soak your filter cartridge in a solution of one quart household bleach to 5 gallons of water overnight.
- Exercise extreme caution when handling chemicals.
Rinse your Filbur spa/hot tub filter with clean water, then reinstall it into the filter tank. It is crucial that you remove or reinstall your filter, as well as restart your filtration system according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Jandy CL 580 Cartridge Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go