Legris LIQUIfit Stem Adapter 6321
The Legris LIQUIfit Stem Adapter 6321 allows you to route tubing through this 90 degree push-to-connect fitting and into NPTF thread applications. Possible uses include filter housings, inline filters, refrigerator filters and undersink and reverse osmosis drinking water systems.
Tube x Thread Part Number
1/2 x 1/2 6321 62 22WP2
Working pressure and temperature:
- 1/4": 230 psi from 35 - 100 F, 150 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
- 3/8": 190 psi from 35 - 100 F, 100 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
- 1/2": 160 psi from 35 - 100 F, 100 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
This fitting has been tested and certified to NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water systems. In addition, LIQUIfit fittings meet this certification's highest temperature rating of C HOT (180 F) and also comply with NSF Standard 51 for food and beverage by the FDA (200 F).
All LIQUIfit fittings offer:
- EPDM patented sealing technology
- D sealing provides a positive seal in static or dynamic positions
- 100% bio-based and foodsafe material
- High resistance to chemicals
Legris LIQUIfit Stem Adapter 6321 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go