Legris LIQUIfit Two-way Divider 6340
You Save: 60%
The Legris 6340 LIQUIfit allows you to split one tube into two others of the same size, making it a popular choice when installing filter housings, water filters (including inline and refrigerator filters) and undersink and reverse osmosis drinking water systems.
The male wye connects a tube to two tubes running in the same direction. Push-to-connect tube connections are standard on all three ends. The body is made of a polymer containing both petroleum and plant-based polymers. The non-biodegradable material maintains chemical integrity and durability to friction at hot or cold temperatures.
The Legris 6340 LIQUIfit is available in 3 sizes:
- Dimension/ Part Number: 1/4"/ 6340-56-00WP2
- Dimension/ Part Number:3/8"/ 6340-60-00WP2
- Dimension/ Part Number:1/2"/ 6340-62-00WP2
The Legris 6340 LIQUIfit Working pressure and temperature:
- 1/4": 230 psi from 35 - 100 F, 150 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
- 3/8": 190 psi from 35 - 100 F, 100 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
- 1/2": 160 psi from 35 - 100 F, 100 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
This fitting has been tested and certified to NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water systems. In addition, LIQUIfit fittings meet this certification's highest temperature rating of C HOT (180 F) and also complies with NSF Standard 51 for food and beverage by the FDA (200 F).
All Legris 6340 LIQUIfit fittings feature:
- EPDM patented sealing technology
- D sealing provides a positive seal in static or dynamic positions
- 100% bio-based and foodsafe material
High resistance to chemicals
Legris LIQUIfit Two-way Divider 6340 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet