Omnipure CL10RO-T33 GAC Inline Filter 1/8" FNPT
The Omnipure CL10RO-T33 GAC Inline Filter 1/8 FNPT, can be used as a post-filter for the final polishing of water in many reverse osmosis systems. This CL10RO-T33 GAC Inline 1/8 Filter uses granular activated carbon that reduces levels of chlorine, odor and taste from your drinking water.
The Omnipure CL10RO-T33 GAC Inline Cartridge is tested and certified by NSF against NSF/ANSI standard 42. This .5 micron rated GAC inline filter has a maximum pressure of 125 PSIG.
Omnipure CL10RO-T33 GAC Filter specifications:
- 1500 gallon capacity
- CL10RO-T33 GAC GPA flow rate: .5
- CL10RO-T33 GAC micron rating: 5
- Connector 1/8" female pipe thread
- CL10RO-T33 GAC dimensions: 2" x 10"
- CL10RO-T33 GAC maximum pressure: 125 PSIG
- NSF Certified for chlorine, taste and odor reduction
We also offer the Omnipure CL10RO-T33 filter with 1/4" and 3/8" fittings. Installation of the Omnipure CL10RO-T33 GAC 1/8 Inline Filter is quick and easy. Simply follow the instructions located on the filter. Omnipure recommends that this filter should be replaced every 12 months.
Omnipure CL10RO-T33 GAC Inline Filter 1/8" FNPT Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go