Omnipure E5786 Scale Water Filter - Phosphate/GAC
You Save: 30%
The Omnipure E5786 Scale Water Filter Cartridge Replacement is a 14" filter which uses polyphosphate along with granular activated carbon (GAC) for cleaner, better tasting water. It can be utilized in numerous applications such as food service, water coolers, refrigerators, vending equipment, commercial beverage equipment, and more to reduce high levels of lime and scale in hard water as well as the bad taste/odor of chlorine and common particulate matter such as sediment, dirt, rust, sand, silt, and more.
The Omnipure E5786 replacement filter comes with a universal cap designed to attach to existing permanent heads by Everpure and other companies. This Omnipure filter was designed for users that are utilizing existing permanent heads but would like a less expensive alternative to the replacement filter cartridges currently on the market.
Omnipure E-5786 Polyphosphate/GAC Scale Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Max. Pressure: 125 PSI
- Temp. Range: 40 - 100 F
- Dimensions: 14" length x 2.5" diameter
- Flow Rate: 1/2 gallon per minute (0.5 GPM)
- Connection: Permanent filter heads (Everpure, etc.)
- Filter Life: Approx. 6 months or 2,500 gallons depending on local water quality and frequency of use
- Filter Media: Phosphate with granular activated carbon (GAC) - reduces lime, scale, chlorine, sediment and other common particulates, and more
The Omnipure E-Series filters feature multiple O-rings for a tight leak-free connection, a long-lasting polypropylene resin body, and advanced filtration media. This filter needs to be replaced about every 6 months or when a reduction in flow occurs.
Omnipure E5786 Scale Water Filter - Phosphate/GAC Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet