Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 420 Pool Filter Comp.
You Save: 16%
The Filbur FC-1977 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 420 105 sq. ft.
- Crystal Water 425
- Clean & Clear Plus 420
- Pentair Pool Products/Pac Fab 178580
- Waterway Plastics 817-0106
- Unicel C-7471
- Pleatco PCC105/-M/PAK4
- Aladdin 20503
This Filbur swimming pool filter meets and exceeds the quality of the original Pentair filter cartridge. Filbur pool filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally-bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow. Rest assured you are getting a filter that is compatible to the Pentair pool filters, but for a more economical price.
The original Pentair swimming pool filters are also known as PAC FAB filter cartridges.
Filbur FC1977 / Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 420 Specifications:
- Length: 26 1/16 inches
- Diameter: 7 inches
- Top: Open 3 inches
- Bottom: Open 3 inches
- Square Feet: 105
- Media: 4 oz
For a 4-Pack of replacements, Use the Filbur FC-6470 4-Pack.
*Please note that four of these 105 sq. ft. units are required. These filters work in Pentair or PAC FAB models dated after 11/98.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOTuse a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 420 Pool Filter Comp. Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet