Pentek 155422-43 40" Sediment Filter-Case of 20
The Pentek 155422-43 features the following advantages:
- Purity and chemical compatibility
- 100% pure polypropylene filter media construction
- Spun fibers form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces
The Pentek 155422-43 40" Sediment Filter-5 Micron is sold in a case of 20 and is a sediment water filter cartridge improves the quality and purity of drinking water. Boasting a 5 micron rating this 40" filter has excellent chemical resistance and also resists bacteria to provide you with drinking water that is clean and tastes great. Manufactured from 100% polypropylene fibers, this sediment cartridge is made from quality material and is very durable.
This 40" polypropylene filter, also known as the P5-40, will not impart taste, odor, or color onto the water being filtered when operated within the recommended temperature limit. The polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack. In addition, spun fibers form a true gradient density from outer to inner surface for high quality water filtration.
Pentek 155422-43 40" Sediment Filter-5 Micron specifications:
- 5 micron rating
- Dimensions: 40" x 2.375"
- Temp. rating: 40 F to 145 F (4.4 C to 62.8 C)
- NSF approved for material and structural integrity
- Initial P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 0.5 psi @ 10 gpm (<0.1 bar @ 38 L/min)
Pentek 155422-43 40" Sediment Filter-Case of 20 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go