Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Pentek 160362 20" Water Filter Housing & WS20 Filter
Why pay more for individual parts when you can simply buy one complete package containing everything you need to install your whole house water filter system? For trouble-free installation, the Pentek 20" Water Filter Housing with WS20 Filter is a complete water filtration system that is ideal for residential, commercial and industrial applications. This complete filtration system includes the following:
- (1) 20" Standard 3/4" Filter Housing
- (1) 20" WS20 Water Softening Filter cartridge
- (1) Mounting bracket kit
- (1) Filter wrench
This Standard Filter Housing is made from durable Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN) that is FDA compliant. Also known as part number 160362, the Pentek Whole House System is equipped with 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet ports.
Pentek 20" Complete Water Filter System Specifications:
- Flow rate: 1 psi @ 10 gpm
- Dimensions: 22-3⁄8"x5-1⁄8"
- Optional pressure-relief/bleed button
- Molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene
- Top-seated Buna-N O-ring for leak-proof sealing
- Uses 20"x2-1/2" WS20 Water Softening Filter Cartridge
- Maximum Temperature Capacity: 125 degrees Fahrenheit (51.7 degrees Celsius)
- O-Ring Replacement: Pentek 151122
The Pentek WS20 Water Softening Filter Cartridge reduces bad taste and odor in hard water by removing sediment, dirt, rust and other impurities. To ensure maximum performance of your Pentek 160362 Water Filter System, it is recommended that you replace your filter every 3 to 6 months or when you notice a reduction in your water flow rate. An optional pressure-relief button is located on the inlet side to help relieve pressure on the inside of your housing unit when changing your filter. As the temperature approaches the freezing mark, be sure to protect your housing system to prevent filter fractures and water leaks.