Pentek 255514-43 20 Micron GAC Filter-Case of 12
The Pentek 255514-43 is sold in a case of 12 and is the correct replacement for:
- Any Point of Use Drinking Water Appliances requiring a 2.5" x 14" filter cartridge media
The Pentek 255514-43 GAC Inline Water Filter features coconut shell granular activated carbon (GAC) that is used in a variety of water filtration applications. Also known as part number 255514-43, this inline water filter helps to reduce waterborne pollutants such as lime, chlorine taste, scale and unpleasant odor. This Pentek Inline Filter is ideal for the following filtration applications: reverse osmosis systems, distillation systems, coffee and expresso brewers, food service equipment, ice machines, misters, bottleless water coolers, water fountains, refrigerators and other water dispensing devices.
Pentek GAC Inline Water Filter specifications:
- FDA Compliant
- Part 255514-43
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 14"
- 3/8" John Guest Quick Connect
- Coconut Granular Activated Carbon
- Fits any Point of Use Drinking Water Appliance
- Reduces lime, scale, chlorine taste and unpleasant odors
To meet the wide variety of aesthetic improvements required, combinations of FDA compliant hexametaphosphates, KDF 55 and KDF85 media, gradient depth sediment filters, calcite media, cation softening resins and mixed bed deionization (DI) resins are included.
Pentek 255514-43 20 Micron GAC Filter-Case of 12 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go