Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Pentek ECP50-10 10" Sediment Filter 50 micron 255484-43
The Pentek ECP50-10 Sediment Filter is a 10 inch water filter cartridge replacement made of pleated polyester cellulose that provides high flow rates while removing sediment, dirt, sand, rust, silt, limescale, and other particulates from water. This Pentek sediment filter replacement is generally used as a whole house sediment filter because it features a high flow rate at ten gallons per minute (10 GPM), though it can also be used as an under sink filter. The Pentek ECP5010 sediment filter has a 50 micron rating which is noted by a yellow end cap.
The Pentek ECP50-10 is made from resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester. Whereas most cartridges contain only about 4.5 square feet of surface area, this 10" Pentek ECP Series cartridge contains 6 square feet of media and features an extremely low pressure drop. The added surface area allows the filter to remove more sediment and other related impurities than other filters with smaller surface areas.
- Flow Rate: <1 psi @ 10 GPM
- Dimensions: 9 3/4"L x 2 5/8"W
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 125 F
- Micron Rating: 50 micron (nominal)
- Reduces: Sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, sand, silt, and other particulates
- Filter Life: About 3 to 6 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use - filter should be replaced when a drop in water pressure occurs