Pentek P0.2-20E 20" Polypropylene Sediment Filter
The Pentek P0.2-20E 20" Polypropylene Sediment Filter Cartridge made with FDA approved thermally bonded pleated polypropylene micro-fibers which offers high efficiency, durability, and strength. The P0.2-20E features comprehensive, efficient, and thorough filtration of sediment, dirt, sand, silt, rust, limescale, and other particulates down to the very fine 1 micron level. Because of its design the Pentek P0220E offers a consistent flow rate, minimal fiber release, and superior chemical resistance.
The P0.2-20E sediment filter is a double open end filter which features a combination of high flow rates, large contaminant holding capacity, a fully ultrasonic and thermally welded construction, no additives, and no fiber migration.
Pentek P0.2-20E Filter Specifications:
- Flow Area 5.98 ft2
- Micron Rating: 1 micron
- Dimensions: 20"L x 2 1/2"W
- Temperature Range: 40 - 145 F
- Flow Rate: From 2-8 GPM depending on filter system used
- Filter Media: Thermally bonded pleated polypropylene micro-fibers
- Filter Life: About 3 months depending on local water quality and usage
This cartridge will fit in all water filter housings that use a 20" x 2.5" filter cartridge replacement. The P0.2-20E is a great choice for filtering well water that contains sediment or in other applications where thorough filtration of sediment and other particulates is required such as food service, electronics, light industrial uses, and so on.
This filter is also known by Pentek part number P0220E.
Pentek P0.2-20E 20" Polypropylene Sediment Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go