Pentek 10" PP String Big Blue Sediment Filter -50M
You Save: 48%
The Pentek 10" String Wound Big Blue Sediment Filter Cartridge is a fibrillated polypropylene wound water filter used for whole house filtration, under sink filtration, and more. The advanced string wound design of the Pentek WPX50BB97P Big Blue sediment filter allows it to capture sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, silt, sand, and other particulates down to the 50 micron level. The WPX50BB97P is best used when the minimization of extractables and/or fiber migration is needed.
Pentek WPX50BB97P Fibrillated Polypropylene String Wound Filter Specifications:
- Temp. Range: 40 - 165 F
- Micron Rating: 50 Microns
- Filter Life: Approx. 3-6 months
- Flow Rate: Up to 30 gallons per minute (30 GPM)
- Dimensions: 9 7/8"L x 4 1/2"W (Big Blue/Full Flow)
- Filter Media: Fibrillated polypropylene string media wound around a polypropylene core
The Pentek WPX50BB97P will fit all 10" x 4.5" Big Blue/Full Flow water filter housings. This filter is also known as part number 355220-43 / 35522043. It should be replaced when a reduction in water pressure occurs.
Pentek 10" PP String Big Blue Sediment Filter -50M Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet