Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Purolator A24690 Car Air Filter - 3 Pack
The Purolator A24690 Car Air Filter Replacement 3-Pack is constructed of specially treated paper that traps harmful dirt and maximizes air flow, while providing clean air operation to reduce engine wear. This Purolator car air filter improves the acceleration of your vehicle by up to 11% after you replace your clogged air filter. The A24690 also traps up to 96.5% of harmful airborne contaminants and pollutants that can produce an extensive amount of damage to your vehicle's engine.
Purolator A24690 Classic Air Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Part Number: A24690
- Package contains 3 filters
- Change your filter every 12,000 miles
- Improves engine's performance and fuel efficiency
- Gaskets provide a tight seal to allow filtered air to flow
- Fits selected Lexus and Toyota automotive applications (see list below)
The Purolator Classic Panel Type Air Filter A24690 will fit the following automotive applications:
- 1992-2001 Lexus ES300 Air Filter - V6 3.0L F.I.
- 1999-2003 Lexus RX300 Air Filter - V6 3.0L F.I.
- 1995-2004 Toyota Avalon Air Filter - V6 3.0L F.I.
- 1992-2001 Toyota Camry Air Filter - 4 cyl. 2.2L F.I.
- 1992-2001 Toyota Camry Air Filter - V6 3.0L F.I.
- 1994-1997 Toyota Celica Air Filter - 4 cyl. 1.8L F.I.
- 1994-1999 Toyota Celica Air Filter - 4 cyl. 2.2L F.I.
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Air Filter - V6 3.0L F.I.
- 1999-2003 Toyota Solara Air Filter - 4 cyl. 2.2L F.I.
- 1999-2003 Toyota Solara Air Filter - V6 3.0L F.I.
The Purolator A24690 is the correct replacement for the following vehicle air filters:
- Fram CA7351 Air Filter
- Toyota 17801-03010 Air Filter
- Toyota 17801-74060 Air Filter
Be sure to check the measurements with your current air filter to ensure you are getting the right part for your vehicle. Gaskets that surround the filtering media of this automotive air filter will provide a seal within the intake chamber. The key to minimizing engine wear and tear is to continue circulating clean air. For optimum performance, replace your Purolator Classic Air Filter every 12,000 miles depending on air quality and usage.
This filter is labeled Group 7 by Purolator