Skuttle Humidifier Evaporator Pad A04-1725-052
You Save: 28%
The Skuttle A04-1725-052 Humidifier Evaporator Pad is the replacement humidifier filter for the following humidifier systems:
- Amana HUM-SFTBP Series Humidifiers
- Skuttle Model 2000 Humidifiers
- White-Rodgers HFT2100 Humidifiers
The Skuttle A04-1725-052 Humidifier Water Panel Pad is the correct water filter for Skuttle flow-thru 2000 HFT2100 and HUM-SFTBP Series humidifiers. This Skuttle humidifier water panel measures 10 inches x 11-1/2 inches x 1-3/4 inches, but may vary up to 1/8 inch. This Skuttle evaporator pad is made of layers of an aluminum mesh with a porous pumice-like coating, which allows for water absorption throughout the water panel. The coating will be loose when used, however it can be rinsed off easily. The included white felt-board wick ensures even water distribution.
Skuttle humidifiers are whole-house systems which are designed to be installed on a forced air heating system for a home or an office. Peak humidifier system performance and efficiency depends upon the hardness of your water, tightness of your home, as well as several external factors.
Skuttle A04-1725-052 Water Panel Filter Specifications:
- Part Number: A04-1725-052 or HUM-1725052
- Includes 1 water panel filter
- Includes water distribution wick
- Dimensions: 10 inches x 11-1/2 inches x 1-3/4 inches, but may vary up to 1/8 inch
- Maintenance: Replace filter once every 6-12 months, depending on use and whether there are hard water conditions
- Replacement water evaporator pad for Skuttle flow-thru models Model 2000 HFT2100 and HUM-SFTBP Series Humidifiers
For best performance and efficiency, it is recommended to replace this water filter every 12 months, or as early as every 6 months depending on use. Hard water will cause calcium deposits to build up on the drum and pad, which results in a higher filter replacement frequency. Skuttle may also be referred to as Drumatic.
Skuttle Humidifier Evaporator Pad A04-1725-052 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|A04-1725-052 is used in the following Models|