Skuttle Steam Humidifier High Eff 60-2
The Skuttle 60-2 High-Efficiency Steam Humidifier is a great solution for the following applications:
- Residential or light commercial locations with an average of 2,576 square feet
The Skuttle 60-2 is a steam high-efficiency humidifier designed for light commercial and residential buildings of 2,576 square feet (average) while using minimal water levels. Skuttle steam humidifiers will add a significant comfort level to your home or work space. The Skuttle humidifier has a thermal fan interlock control that allows this humidifier system to humidify the air without furnace heat. The Skuttle 60-2's compact size allows this humidifier unit to be used in locations where space is limited. The mounting bracket functions as a fixed template to facilitate easy installation & service. As an added benefit, the newly-improved flushing timer flushes the humidifier unit every two hours.
In addition, Skuttle humidifier safety features provide a lot of peace of mind. These include a safety control shut-off that prevents the humidifier from functioning after furnace blower failure; a low-water, safety cut-off switch that is corrosion-resistant and features built-in overflow protection; as well as a longer and reconfigured heating element that reduces watt density and premature burn-out.
Skuttle 60-2 Steam High Efficiency Humidifier Specifications:
- Part number: Skuttle 60-2
- Includes (1) 60-2 Steam Humidifier unit, installation/operating/maintenance instructions, safety control shut-off, mounting bracket, and Computsat SEH-7100-000 humidistat
- Compact size fits into smaller areas
- Minimal water usage
- Humidistat automatically adjusts humidifier output
- Flushing timer flushes humidifier every two hours
- One-piece service drain petcock
- Moisture Output Capacity: 17 GPD at 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 6-7/8" H X 11-7/8" W X 12-5/8" D
- Plenum Opening: 10-1/2" H x 8" W
- 3/8" barbed, brass overflow fitting
- Internal Heating Element: 2.0 kw, 240 V, 8.3 Amp Incoloy Sheathed Element
- Solenoid: Skuttle 24V Humidifier Solenoid A01-0814-148
- 1-year Manufacturer Limited Warranty on humidifier unit (See written warranty for details.)
- 2-year Extended Manufacturer Limited Warranty on heating element (Excludes evaporator pad)
The Skuttle Model 60-2 Humidifier System utilizes a Computsat electronic humidistat which automatically compensates the humidifier output to adjust for changes in outdoor temperature (outdoor sensor included). It helps prevent over-humidification in the event of a sudden outside temperature drop. It is important to note that water quality analysis and treatment are required to prevent premature heating element corrosion. Skuttle is also seen as Drumatic sometimes.
Skuttle Steam Humidifier High Eff 60-2 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet