Skuttle Steam Humidifier Stainless Unit 60-BC1
The Skuttle 60-BC1 is a Steam High-Efficiency Humidifier System ideal for the following applications:
- Light commercial residential locations with 1,970 square feet (average)
The Skuttle 60-BC1 Steam High-Efficiency Humidifier Stainless Unit is designed to be either a free standing system or connected to the air duct in light commercial and residential buildings with an average size of 1,970 square feet. Skuttle 60-BC1 high-efficiency humidifiers can significantly improve comfort levels in your living or work environment. The Skuttle 60-BC1 system has a thermal fan interlock control which allows the humidifier unit to humidify air without utilizing the furnace heat. The 60-BC1 humidifier's compact design enables this system to be used in areas where space is limited. In addition, the newly improved flushing timer flushes the Skuttle 60-BC1 humidifier system every two hours while using minimal water levels.
There are many Skuttle humidifier safety features included in the 60-BC1 humidifier system. A safety control shut-off prevents the humidifier from functioning after furnace blower failure. The low-water, safety cut-off switch is corrosion-resistant and features built-in overflow protection. In addition, this humidifier has a longer and reconfigured heating element that reduces watt density and premature burn-out.
Skuttle 60-1 Steam Humidifier System Specifications:
- Part number Skuttle 60-BC1
- Includes (1) 60-BC1 stainless steel humidifier assembly, SEH-7100-000 Computsat humidistat, fan control relay, blower safety switch, saddle valve, flushing timer, chlorine removal filter, mounting frame & installation/maintenance/operating instructions
- Free-standing or mounted to a 12" X 12" HVAC duct
- Compact size fits into limited spaces
- Uses minimal water
- Flushes humidifier every two hours
- Thermal fan interlock control
- Computsat SEH-7100-000 Humidistat automatically adjusts humidifier output (outdoor sensor included)
- One-piece service drain petcock makes cleaning easy
- Mounting bracket serves as a fixed template
- 3/8" barbed, brass overflow fitting
- Moisture Output Capacity: 13 GPD at 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Plenum Opening: 10-1/2" H x 8" W
- Electrical Data: 120 VAC, 1500 Watt, 15/20 Amp (NEMA Configuration 5-15R)
- Solenoid: Skuttle 24V Humidifier Solenoid A01-0814-148
- 1-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on humidifier system (See written warranty for details.)
The Skuttle 60-BC1 Humidifier utilizes an Computsat electronic compensating humidistat that automatically controls the humidifier output levels to adjust for outdoor temperature changes (outdoor sensor is included). This helps prevent over-humidification in the event of a sudden drop in outside temperature. It is important to perform water quality analysis and treatment to prevent premature heating element corrosion. Skuttle is also seen as Drumatic on occasion.
Skuttle Steam Humidifier Stainless Unit 60-BC1 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go