Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Filbur FC-2812 MicroClean Depth Spa Filter
The Filbur FC-2812 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Sundance® Spa Disposable filter (MicroClean)
- Sundance® Spa Disposable Depth Filter
- Sundance® Spa Spas 6540-502
This Filbur spa filter matches or exceeds the quality of the original Sundance® Spa 6540 502 filter cartridge. Filbur spa filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally-bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow. Rest assured you are getting a filter that is compatible to the OEM Sundance® Spa spa filters, but for a more economical price.
Filbur FC2812 / Sundance® Spa Filter 6540 502:
- Length: 5"
- Diameter: 7 3/4"
- Top: Open 4 7/8"
- Bottom: Open 4 7/8"
This compatible Sundance® Spa filter should be replaced every three months.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
The Filbur FC-2812 MicroClean Depth Spa Filter is the correct replacement for the following part numbers: