Supco SL300TH Temperature Humidity Data Logger
The Supco SL300TH is a temperature and humidity data logger with a built-in alarm. This temperature logger is useful in many temperature and humidity sensitive situations including museums, commercial refrigeration systems, florists, wine storage and greenhouses. Everything you need to begin temperature monitoring is in the box including the software, 3V battery and USB cable.
If temperature readings vary from the preset range, the Supco SL300TH data logger will trigger a visual alarm. The temperature and humidity logger has a storage capacity of over 43k and a battery life of approximately 6 years making this temperature monitor a useful long term solution for all of your temperature data logging needs.The sample rate for this Supco temperature and humidity data logger can be programmed anywhere from every 1 second to every 18 hours.
Supco SL300TH miniature data logger kit:
- 43k storage capacity
- Software, 3V battery and USB cable included
- Temp Accuracy: 1 degree F
- Temp Range: -40 to 160 F
- Temp Resolution: .01 F
- Relative Humidity Range: 0% to 99% RH, non-condensing
- Relative Humidity Accuracy: +/- 2% RH from 10% to 90% RH
- Software is compatible with Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, XP or Vista
The Supco SL300TH monitors temperature, dew point and humidity simultaneously. If you only need to monitor temperature, please see the Supco SL300T temperature logging device.
Supco SL300TH Temperature Humidity Data Logger Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go