Watersafe Drinking Water Test Kit Bacteria 10-Pack
The Watersafe Drinking Water Test Kit checks your water for the presence of bacteria. This bacteria test kit is accurate, easy to use and comes in a convenient 10-pack value set. Usually bacteria in drinking water results from a problem with pipes distributing the water or the water treatment system, which indicates that your water may be contaminated with disease causing germs.
This one-step Watersafe Bacteria Test Kit contains 10 EPA based coliform bacteria tests, a comparison table and detailed testing instructions. You will be able to detect dissolved lead at levels below the EPA Action level of 15 parts per billion (ppb). For accurate test results it will take approximately 48 hours to produce.
Watersafe Drinking Water Test Kit specifications:
- Easy to use
- 10-pack value set
- Identifies bacteria
- Results in 48 hours
- Simple do-it-yourself kit
- Purple color indicates negative bacteria results
- Yellow color indicates positive bacteria results
- Store at room temperature (60 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit)
Packets or vial should not be opened until you are ready to initiate tests. Do not use with water containing bleach detergents or on hot water. Be sure to keep your Watersafe Water Bacteria Test Kits out of reach of pets and children. Store and use this test kit at room temperature (60 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit). Do not drink the water sample that is used for testing.
Bacteria Test Instructions:
- After taking out Watersafe bacteria test vial, set it upright on a level surface.
- Collect your water sample.
- Carefully fill vial to 1/2 ince below the top to 5 ml line. Avoid overfilling and spilling bacterial growth powder in the vial.
- After replacing the cap, shake the vial vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Place the vial upright in an undisturbed warm area (70 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit) for 48 hours.
- After 48 hours check the color of the liquid without opening your vial. If your water turns purple in color, the test is negative and no bacteria is detected. If the color of your water turns yellow, this indicates that potentially harmful bacteria is detected.
- Add bleach to your sample if the color is positive, then pour down the toilet and thoroughly wash your hands. Samples with a negative result can be poured directly into the toilet. Discard your vial in the trash.
Watersafe Drinking Water Test Kit Bacteria 10-Pack Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go