Watts 10" Sediment Water Filter - 1 Micron
The Watts FPMB1-978 is a compatible replacement filter that fits the following housings:
- Standard 10 inch water filter housings
The Watts 10" Sediment Water Filter - 1 Micron is a 10 inch water filter cartridge constructed with melt-blown propylene. This 1 micron water filter reduces sand, dirt, sediment, and rust in drinking water. The Flow-Pro filter offers excellent chemical resistance and high dirt-holding capacity, all at an economical price. Constructed entirely of food-grade materials, this sediment water filter contains no leachables.
The Watts sediment filter can be used in a variety of applications, including potable water, beverages, reverse osmosis prefiltration, fine chemicals, electronics, plating solutions, and more.
Watts 10" Sediment Water Filter - 1 Micron specifications:
- 1 micron rating
- Max. temp: 140 F
- Flow rate: 2-8 GPM
- Max. pressure: 40 psi
- Part number FPMB1-978
- Dimensions: 9 7/8 inches x 2 1/2 inches
- Media: Melt blown polypropylene
- Reduces sand, dirt, sediment, and rust
- Tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42
The service life of this melt blown filter depends on water quality and usage. This Watts water filter should be changed when a decrease in pressure is noticed.
Watts 10" Sediment Water Filter - 1 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go