Replacement for Model MSD2658KES02
Whirlpool 2198597 Icemaker Kit - W10122502
The Whirlpool 2198597 fits the following refrigerator models:
- 7GS5FHAXTA00 7GS6SHAXKQ02 7GS6SHAXKT02 7GS6SHEXMQ00 7GS6SHEXMS00 7GS6SHEXMS01 7GS6SHEXMS02 7GS6SHEXMS03 7GS6SHEXPL00 7GS6SHEXPL01 7GS6SHEXPL02 7GS6SHEXPL03 7GS6SHEXPQ00 7GS6SHEXPQ01 7GS6SHEXPQ02 7GS6SHEXPQ03
- EC3JHAXRL00 EC3JHAXRL01 EC3JHAXRL11 EC3JHAXRL12 EC3JHAXRL13 EC3JHAXRS00 EC3JHAXRS01 EC3JHAXRS11 EC3JHAXRS12 EC3JHAXRS13
- ED5FHAXNB01 ED5FHAXNL01 ED5FHAXNQ01 ED5FHAXNT01 ED5FHAXSB00 ED5FHAXSB01 ED5FHAXSB02 ED5FHAXSL00 ED5FHAXSL01 ED5FHAXSL02 ED5FHAXSQ00 ED5FHAXSQ01 ED5FHAXSQ02 ED5FHAXSS00 ED5FHAXSS01 ED5FHAXSS02 ED5FHAXST00 ED5FHAXST01 ED5FHAXST02 ED5JHAXTB00 ED5JHAXTB01 ED5JHAXTL00 ED5JHAXTL01 ED5JHAXTQ00 ED5JHAXTQ01 ED5JHAXTS00 ED5JHAXTS01 ED5JHAXTT00 ED5JHAXTT01 ED5JVAXTB00 ED5JVAXTB01 ED5JVAXTL00 ED5JVAXTL01 ED5JVAXTQ00 ED5JVAXTQ01 ED5LHAXML12 ED5NHAXNB01 ED5NHAXNB02 ED5NHAXNL01 ED5NHAXNL02 ED5NHAXNQ01 ED5NHAXNQ02 ED5NHAXNT01 ED5NHAXNT02 ED5PHAXMB10 ED5PHAXMQ10 ED5PHAXSB00 ED5PHAXSB01 ED5PHAXSB02 ED5PHAXSL00 ED5PHAXSL01 ED5PHAXSL02 ED5PHAXSQ00 ED5PHAXSQ01 ED5PHAXSQ02 ED5PHAXSS00 ED5PHAXSS01 ED5PHAXSS02 ED5PHAXST00 ED5PHAXST01 ED5PHAXST02 ED5RHAXNB00 ED5RHAXNB01 ED5RHAXNB02 ED5RHAXNQ00 ED5RHAXNQ01 ED5RHAXNQ02 ED5RHAXNT00 ED5RHAXNT01 ED5RHAXNT02 ED5SHAMXL11 ED5SHAMXT10 ED5SHAXMB10 ED5SHAXMB11 ED5SHAXML10 ED5SHAXML12 ED5SHAXMQ10 ED5SHAXMQ11 ED5SHAXMT11 ED5SHAXNB01 ED5SHAXNL01 ED5SHAXNQ01 ED5SHAXNT01
- ES5FHAXSA00 ES5FHAXSA01 ES5FHAXSB00 ES5FHAXSB01 ES5FHAXSQ00 ES5FHAXSQ01 ES5LHAXSA00 ES5LHAXSA01 ES5LHAXSA02 ES5LHAXSB00 ES5LHAXSB01 ES5LHAXSB02 ES5LHAXSQ00 ES5LHAXSQ01 ES5LHAXSQ02 ES5PHAXSB00 ES5PHAXSB01 ES5PHAXSL00 ES5PHAXSL01 ES5PHAXSQ00 ES5PHAXSQ01
- GC1SHAXMB00 GC1SHAXMQ00 GC1SHAXMS00 GC3CHAXNB00 GC3CHAXNQ00 GC3CHAXNS00 GC3CHAXNT00 GC3JHAXTB00 GC3JHAXTB01 GC3JHAXTL00 GC3JHAXTL01 GC3JHAXTQ00 GC3JHAXTQ01 GC3JHAXTS00 GC3JHAXTS01 GC3NHAXSB00 GC3NHAXSQ00 GC3NHAXST00 GC3NHAXSY00 GC3PHEXNB00 GC3PHEXNB01 GC3PHEXNB02 GC3PHEXNB03 GC3PHEXNQ00 GC3PHEXNQ01 GC3PHEXNQ02 GC3PHEXNQ03 GC3PHEXNS00 GC3PHEXNS01 GC3PHEXNS02 GC3PHEXNS03 GC3PHEXNT00 GC
The Whirlpool 2198597 Icemaker Kit - W10122502 is a genuine Whirlpool part that fits 25-27 cubic feet side by side refrigerators with vertical ice dispensers in the freezer door. This 2198597 icemaker fits Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore (106. series) refrigerators and is an eight cube icemaker.
This Whirlpool icemaker replaces the 2198678 and is also known as Whirlpool part number W10122502 and 626663. To install this refrigerator icemaker, you must remove the bracket from your old icemaker and reattach it to the new one. This Whirlpool icemaker kit is designed for replacement only and does not include an icemaker valve or bucket.
The Whirlpool 2198597 specifications:
- Part number 2198597
- Includes one pre-attached wire harness
- Replaces 25-27 Cu. Ft. Whirlpool and KitchenAid refrigerators with built-in icemakers
Whirlpool 2198597 Icemaker Kit - W10122502 Product Reviews :Average rating :
Number of reviews : 8
Write a review
Whirlpool ice maker replacement
Jim Battista - Macomb, MI
This is the OEM ice maker replacement. DO NOT buy the cheap replacement that is available, its JUNK. Spend the extra few dollars and get the OEM. Its worth every penny.
Rick - Corpus Christi
Half the price of the quoted $164.95 from my local supplier. And 61% cheaper than the other online discount supplier. This replacement kit even comes with the wiring assembly making installation even easier. Installed in 15 minutes and my ice bin is now full. Filters Fast is my new source for parts. This icemaker assembly was installed in a Whirlpool side by side with the newer design icemaker with the optical sensor that dumps ice into the bin on the inside of the freezer door. My refrigerator is a 2003 model and the original icemaker lasted a little over 9 years.
Not exactly the same
Ken - Florida
I bought this icemaker to replace one in a Whirlpool side by side with an optical ice sensor. The mechanicals were the same as the one I replaced, except that the cup under the water line was about an inch higher than the model I had. I was able to squeeze the water line over the top of the cup. I just got my first batch of ice, so it's working well. Also this one came with instructions on the motor cover about using the bail wire, and mine doesn't have one. I'm not sure this is an exact replacement but it works.
Whirlpool Icemaker W10122502
Bill - York, Pa
Received icemaker quickly and in excellent condition. Install was fast and easy. Great pricing ......1/2 the cost of same icemaker at local appliance repair shop.
The real deal
Allen - Texas
I hestistated before ordering this part because I was not sure it was the genuine OEM FSP part (FiltersFast has since changed description). Price was way too low. But this is the real deal. 10 minutes to remove the old and hook up this one. Then 30 minutes later it was making ice. Very nice...
T-Mac - Indianapolis
Pulled out the old one, slid the new in and plugged it in. Easy repair, and my wife wanted to call in a service tech... it took a little while for the ice to start falling but the bin is full now! I think I found the broken part on the old one so, I'm going to try and repair that one for a backup. Thanks Filtersfast.com!
Hugo Benitez - Los Angeles, CA.
The shipping was awesome,i was even suprised to find out that my order was already delivered to my house the day it came. I opened the box then i pulled the ice maker out of the box, i compared the new ice maker with the old one and they were adentical. I'm happy to have found filtersfast.com. I'm enjoying my drinks with ice again.Thank you filtersfast.com.
Eddy - Northern California
Unfortnately, this is the second time in 4 years that I had to perform surgery on my refer. I wish I would have found FiltersFast earlier. This time I needed to replace the entire unit, which was less than buying just the motor module from the parts department of that large retailer that sells Whirpool refers with their name on them. Anyway....great price, great fit and was making ice within 15 minutes. It looks like there has been a slight design change from the original part and I am hoping that means this part will last more than a couple of years.
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go