White Rodgers Skuttle WF-10 Humidifier Filter
You Save: 20%
White Rodgers Skuttle WF10 Humidifier Filter Comp.
You Save: 20%
The White Rodgers Skuttle WF-10 Humidifier Filter is a chlorine removal filter for steam humidifiers. This humidifier filter contains granular activated carbon that reduces chlorine, unpleasant taste, odor, dirt, rust and sand down to 10 microns. The White Rodgers WF-10 is also known as part number P3757. Included with the WF-10 Humidifier Filter are the brass couplings for a compression fit with 1/4" copper tubing. Both ends of this cartridge are threaded 1/8" NTP female.
White Rodgers Skuttle WF-10 Filter specifications:
- Chlorine removal filter
- WF-10 dimensions: 2" x 10"
- WF-10 service life: 1500 gallons
- Contains granular activated carbon
- WF-10 produces 3/4 gallons per minute
- WF-10 fits Model F Series Steam Humidifiers
- Reduces sand, dirt and rust down to 10 microns
Recommended installation steps for the Skuttle WF-10 Humidifier Filter:
- Shut off water.
- Disconnect existing filter or cut water line where filter is to be installed.
- Thread in and connect compression fittings.
Insure proper water flow direction, connect inlet and outlet.
- Carefully turn on the water and check for any leaks.
- Check the filter after approximately 8 hours for slight leaks that may not be visible during initial installation.
The Skuttle WF-10 Filter is a replacement cartridge for the Model F Series Steam Humidifier.
White Rodgers Skuttle WF-10 Humidifier Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|WF-10 is used in the following Models|
Model F Series Steam Humidifiers