Zero Water 8 Cup Water Filtration Pitcher
You Save: 16%
The ZeroWater ZD-013 is the correct system that uses the following replacement filters:
- ZeroWater ZR-001 Replacement Water Pitcher Filter
- ZeroWater ZR-017 Replacement Water Pitcher Filter
- ZeroWater ZR-006 Replacement Water Pitcher Filter
- ZeroWater ZR-008 Replacement Water Pitcher Filter
The Zero Water 8 Cup Water Filtration Pitcher uses five sophisticated technologies that work to help remove practically all dissolved solids from your tap water. With a patented 5-stage Dual-Ion Exchange Filtration System, this water pitcher is certified to remove chromium, mercury and lead from your drinking water. This pitcher filtration system includes a TDS Meter and is NSF 42 and 53 certified.
ZeroWater Ion Exchange Filtration Pitcher specifications:
- Part ZD-013
- 8 cup water pitcher
- Space saving design
- NSF 42 and 53 Certified
- Dimensions: 11" x 5 1/2" x 10"
- ZeroWater offers a filter recycle program
- Patented 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange Filtration System
- Includes: TDS meter and chart, pitcher and filter, user manual
- Uses ZeroWater ZR-001, ZR-017, ZR-006 and ZR-008 replacement filters
- Reduces lead, mercury, nitrate, chromium, chlorine taste, zinc, aluminum and unpleasant odors
The ZeroWater ZD-013 Water Filtration System is the only water filter pitcher to achieve the required FDA TDS level in purified bottled water to reach 000-010 ppm. To ensure that water passes through the filter and not around the filter, the filter assembly is located underneath the water pitcher. This Zero Water Filtration Pitcher is a cost-effective alternative with high contaminant removal.
Zero Water 8 Cup Water Filtration Pitcher Product Reviews :Average rating :
Number of reviews : 1
Write a review
Zero Water Filter
Don Chandler - United States
We've been using ours for slightly over a year now and love it. The water in our park is almost always cloudy yet the ZW filter allows us to enjoy excellent water, tea and coffee.