Inline Ultraviolet Sterilization Filter PUV-6W-110
The Inline Ultraviolet Sterilization Filter PUV-6W-110, CH-UV-6W connects directly onto your 1/4" water line to provide sterile drinking water by killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. Economical and makes a great addition to RO Systems to ensure the most biologically safe water supply.
Also great for aquariums!!
UV or ultraviolet filters use high frequency light to irradiate water through a glass element. Once the water is exposed to the light all living organisms, bacteria ect., are destroyed.
The PUV-6W-110 specifications:
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM
- Capacity: 1500 Gallons or 1 year
- Max Pressure: 120 PSI
- Max Tempature: 104 F
- Dimensions: 1.9" x 11"
- Connections: 1/4" John Guest "Push Fit" Fittings
- Electricity Used: 6 Watts, 110V, 60 Hz.
- Kills giardia, cryptosporidium, coliforms, bacteria, viruses, and other biological pathogens
The PUV-6W110 includes the plastic filter outer housing, replaceable UV lamp, and ballast. "Glowing End Cap" gives visual confirmation that lamp is on.
Inline Ultraviolet Sterilization Filter PUV-6W-110 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go