Pentek 150166 3/4" Blue 20" Valve-In-Head Housing
The Pentek 150166 3/4" Blue 20" Valve-In-Head Filter Housing is made of a durable, reinforced polypropylene that is compatible with a variety of chemicals. The valve on the top of the cap eliminates the need for external shutoff valves by allowing you to simultaneously turn off the inlet and outlet ports. The valve also cleans the o-ring and sealing surface each time it is used.
The red pressure-relief button on the cap also makes filter changes easier by releasing any pressure inside the housing.
The Pentek 150166 may be used in a variety of low-flow applications, such as undersink, countertop and pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration systems. This housing may also be used in some humidifying systems, recreational vehicle filtration systems and food service applications.
The Pentek 150166, also known as US Filter and Ametek part number 150166, installs using the Pentek UB-1 Mounting Bracket (not included).
- Housing Sump: Blue Reinforced Polypropylene
- Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 22 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- Max. Temp.: 125 F
- Max. Press.: 125 PSI
- Accommodates 2 3/8" to 2 7/8" filter diameters
- O-Ring Replacement: Pentek 151120
- Wrench Replacement: American Plumber WW34/SW-2
- Mounting Bracket Replacement: Pentek UB-1
Pentek 150166 3/4" Blue 20" Valve-In-Head Housing Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go