Pentek 150587 3/4" Clear 10" 3G Standard Housing
You Save: 17%
*Please note: Picture shows a blue top and product features the same top but in black. *
The Pentek 150587 3/4" Clear 10" 3G Standard Housing is made of clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN) that allows you to visually ensure your filter is operating at its optimal flow and capacity.
The red pressure-relief button on the cap makes filter changes easier by releasing any pressure inside the housing.
The Pentek 150587 may be used in a variety of low-flow applications, such as undersink, countertop and pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration systems. This housing may also be used in some humidifying systems, recreational vehicle filtration systems and food service applications.
The Pentek 150587, also known as US Filter and Ametek part number 150587, installs using the four mounting bosses on top of the cap. You may also mount the housing to a wall using the Pentek MC-1A Mounting Bracket Kit (not included).
- Housing Sump: Clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN)
- Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 12 5/8" x 5 1/4"
- Max. Temp.: 125 F
- Max. Press.: 125 PSI
- Accommodates 2 1/4" to 3 1/8" filter diameters
- Mounts using four mounting bosses on cap
- O-Ring Replacement: Pentek 151120
- Wrench Replacement: American Plumber SW-2
- Mounting Bracket Replacement: Pentek 150578
Pentek 150587 3/4" Clear 10" 3G Standard Housing Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet