Pentek 158647 3/8" 3G Slim Line 10" White Housing
You Save: 22%
The Pentek 158647 3/8" QC 3G Slim Line 10" White Housing is made of a durable, reinforced polypropylene that is compatible with a variety of chemicals. The space-saving design of the Slim Line housing lets you install your housing in cramped spaces while still providing the same capacity of larger housings.
The Pentek 158647 may be used in a variety of low-flow applications, such as undersink, countertop and pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration systems. This housing may also be used in some humidifying systems, recreational vehicle filtration systems and food service applications.
The red pressure-relief button on the cap makes filter changes easier by releasing any pressure inside the housing.
The Pentek 158647, also known as US Filter and Ametek part number 158647, mounts easily using an integral mounting bracket on its cap to aid in installation. No other brackets are required.
Pentek 158647 Product Specifications:
- Housing Sump: White Reinforced Polypropylene (with White Cap)
- Connections: 3/8" John Guest Quick Connect
- Length: 10" (11 3/4" x 4 3/8")
- Max. Temp.: 125 F
- Max. Press.: 125 PSI
- Accepts Seal-Safe double o-ring sealing cartridges and double open end cartridges
- Mounts using an integral bracket on cap
- O-Ring Replacement: Pentek 151121
Pentek 158647 3/8" 3G Slim Line 10" White Housing Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet