Pentek CW-50 Replacement String Wound Water Filter
Find a little relief from questionable water quality with the Pentek CW-50 replacement polypropylene string wound water filter that is designed to reduce coarse sand, rust and scale particles in your drinking water. The 50 micron rating has superior flow rates and provides an economical options for water that doesn't require as much filtration. Whole house filters are ideal when trying to protect appliances and fixtures from scale buildup. String wound technology is often under-utilized in modern filtration systems. Problems such as fraying fibers or poor containment capture are no longer present in recent designs. In fact, they provide a greater range of chemical and heat resistance making them ideal for not just residential applications, but also in commercials equipment.
Pentek CW-50 Specifications:
- Part Number: CW-50; 155214-43
- Micron Rating: 50
- Temp Range: 40 - 165 F
- Service Life: 16,000 gallons; 3-6 months
- Dimensions: 2-3/8"x9-7/8"
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM @ < 1 psi
- Includes: (1) Filter
- For more information, Click Here
The Pentek CW-5 fits standard size 10" filter housings including:
- Culligan HF-360
- Ametek, Culligan, Pentek, US Filter, and Plymouth #10 Blue and #10 Clear
Pentek CW-50 Replacement String Wound Water Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go