Pentek NCP-10BB Carbon Polyester Filter
The Pentek NCP-BB fits the following water filter housings:
- American Plumber
- US Filter
- Other housings that require a 10 inch filter
The Pentek NCP-10BB filters sediment as well as chlorine taste & odor. The NCP-10BB is constructed with carbon impregnated media--not cellulose--therefore providing resistance to bacterial attack which makes this filter eligible for use with non-chlorinated well water.
The pleating of the NCP-10BB provides additional surface area to increase the dirt holding capacity and life of this filter. Part 155398-43. Also known as NCP-BB.
The Pentek NCP-BB Specifications:
- Reduces dirt, sand, sediment
- Reduces Chlorine taste & odor
- Reduces bad taste & odor
- 10 micron rating
- 9 3/4 inch x 4 1/2 inch cartridge
- Flow Rate: 8 GPM @ 2 psi
- Temp Range: 40 - 125 F
The NCPBB should be changed every 6 months based on water quality and usage. Change when there is a decrease in water pressure or taste & odor returns to your water.
The NCP-BB is a direct replacement for the Keystone G310 Filter.
Pentek NCP-10BB Carbon Polyester Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go