Pentek WPX25BB97P PolyString Wound Filter
The Pentek WPX25BB97P Poly String Wound Sediment Filter is constructed with fibrillated polypropylene wound around a polypropylene core. The WPX25BB97P design allows it to capture sediment effectively. The WPX25BB97P should be used when pressures require minimization of extractables and/ or fiber migration.
Pentek WPX25BB97P Specifications:
- Micron Rating : 25
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.5"
- Flow Rate: up to 20 GPM
- Tempature Range: 40-165 Degrees Farenheit
- Reduces: Sand, Sediment, Dirt, and Rust particles
WPX25BB97P fits American Plumber, Pentek, US Filter, and Ametek 10" Big Blue Housings as well as other housings that require 10" filters. Also known as part number 355219.
This filter should be changed when a signicant reduction in water pressure occurs.
Pentek WPX25BB97P PolyString Wound Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go