Pentek WPX5BB97P Poly String Wound Sediment Filter
The Pentek WPX5BB97P Poly String Wound Sediment Filter is constructed with fibrillated polypropylene wound around a polypropylene core. The WPX5BB97P design allows it to capture sediment effectively with its 5 micron rating. The WPX5BB97P should be used when pressures require minimization of extractables and / or fiber migration.
Pentek WPX5BB97P specifications:
- Micron rating: 5 Microns Nominal
- Flow Rate: up to 10 GPM
- Dimensions: 10" Long by 4-1/2" Wide
WPX5BB97P fits Ace, American Plumber, Ametek, Pentek, Plymouth, US Filter 10" Big Blue Housing and Culligan HD-950 Housings as well as other housings that require 10" filters. Also known as part number 355217-43.
Pentek WPX5BB97P Poly String Wound Sediment Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go