Kite-flying is fun for many people. Every day, millions will go outside and fly their kite. It is great activities that can be loads of fun for anyone who has ever flown a kite before. So in honor of this fun yet timeless tradition, we want to see your kite. It doesn’t matter what color or how big it is. Just send in a photo of your kite for a chance to win two great Filtrete prizes!
To enter the competition:
- Email your kite photo directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post the photo up to our “Best Kite Photo Competition” photo album located in “Photos” (located directly under the cover photo)
- Tell your friends to “Like” our Facebook page and to “Like” your photo
- After your photo is posted, people will vote for their favorite by “liking” the photo
- The contest ends Thursday May 3 at 3:00PM EST
- The winner of the contest receives an 8-Cup Filtrete Clear Water Filtration Pitcher and a 4-Bottle Filtrete Water Bottle Station.
- There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
The 8 -Cup Filtrete Clear Water Filtration Pitcher provides clean, great-tasting water by utilizing fast flow filtration technology. This 3M Filtrete water pitcher fills up to 3 times faster than traditional filtering pitchers.
The 4-Bottle Filtrete Water Bottle Station allows you to filter and bottle your own water. Fill the Filtrete Water Station with water from your sink, and the Fast Flow Filter reduces sediment and the taste and odor of chlorine from your water. In just seconds, this four bottle water filter system will fill your reusable water bottles with clean, filtered water.
Voting and submission begins Friday April 27 and ends on Thursday May 3 at 3:00PM EST. The photo with the most “Likes” by the end of the contest wins!
In the event of a tie, a winner will be randomly selected. The winner of the contest has one week to claim their prize. Remember to Like our Facebook page and to tell your friends to Like our Facebook page so everyone will be eligible to participate in any upcoming events!
IMAGE CREDIT: www.rgbstock.com