The month of August means it is back to college time! We want to help make sure you have some of the essentials that you will need to make college life easier. So, whether you are going back to college or attending for the first time, here are some cost-effective suggestions for your dorm room.
- Water Bottles: Why spend money on plastic water bottles throughout the year when a reusable water bottle is a one-time cost and more environmentally friendly? We offer a variety of water bottles from Brita, Kor, Klean Kanteen and Vapur. At prices ranging from $5 to $20, these water bottles are not only reasonably priced , but manufactured with high quality materials.
- Air Purifiers: The need for purified air in your dorm room is important. Air purifiers such as the Holmes Mini Tower Air purifier will help keep the air you breathe fresh and free of allergens, for a low price of $50. Purchase the 3M Filtrete Ultra Quiet Air Purifier today and you will receive a free filter replacement.
- Humidifiers: For many college students, the winter season can be brutal with the cold and flu season. When this season hits, it is ideal to have a humidifier on hand. From the Crane humidifiers to the Vicks Humidifiers, you can get a head start for only $50.
- Water Pitchers: Sometimes a water pitcher can be more practical to have on hand. From the Brita Space Saver Water Pitcher available for a low price of under $25 to the Dupont and Culligan pitchers available at under $20, you can get filtered water anytime right from your dorm room.
- Odor Eliminators: No one likes staying in a room with an unpleasant odor. This is why an odor eliminator should not be over looked. TrueAir offers great odor eliminators at low prices for around $20.
- 3M Command Hooks: Hang pictures, assignments and more in your dorm room without damaging the wall, with these easy to remove adhesive command hooks. Priced at around $5, you can get great value at a low cost.
Before heading off to college this year, make sure you have all of the essentials in place. With the right items, your dorm room can be a comfortable environment to live in.