If the title of this blog post sounds familiar, it’s because we did one similar to it a few months ago, specifically on Brita and Mavea brand water pitchers. But that post was more about how to choose a water filter pitcher based on certain criteria. Once you’ve made your choice, you should know the best way to go about actually buying one. We recommend following these simple steps:
1. If you haven’t done so already, read our post on “How to Choose a Water Pitcher Filter.”
2. Organize the three considerations listed at the bottom of that post (contaminant removal, affordability, and design) by order of importance. Which of these is most important to you when deciding which pitcher to buy?
3. Check out our Buyer’s Guide on Pitcher Filters and click on the recommendations listed throughout the article for more information on each one.
4. Decide which water pitcher is best for your needs, go to the Filters Fast website, and add it to your shopping cart.
5. Complete the checkout process at FiltersFast.com. Be sure to go ahead order some backup compatible replacement filter cartridges while you’re at it!
There you have it. It’s that’s simple, folks.
Okay, so now that you’ve made it to the end of this post, we have a confession to make. Our main motive for writing this was to let you know about our Buyer’s Guide on Water Filter Pitchers. The only real difference between choosing and buying a water pitcher is step #5 – where you buy it from. In any case, we hope our Buyer’s Guide was able to point you in the right direction toward an informed decision. Until next time…