Want to try your luck? In honor of our huge 4th of July sale (HINT: It’s going to be big! Stay tuned for details) we are giving away multiple prizes each day on our Facebook page. Here’s how it will work. On each day from July 3, 2013- July 8, 2013, we will post an image that will pose a particular question. Comment with your answer and you will automatically be entered to win an awesome prize. We’ll be posting these images every day from July 3rd-8th. On Tuesday July 9, 2013 we will announce all lucky 6 winners.
The winners of these contests will receive the Culligan Filtered Water Pitcher! You will have 1 week to claim your prize by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. Get in the spirit of our nations independence and get in on the action on each of our awesome giveaway opportunities!
What you need to know to get involved:
1. LIKE our Facebook page. You MUST be a fan of our Facebook page to enter.
2. Each day at 11:00 am EST, from July 3-July 8, 2013 we will post an image posing a question. Answer the question to be entered. If you answer the multiple questions that will be posted, you will receive multiple entries. The more entries, the higher your chance of winning! For example, if you only answer the question posted on Wednesday (July 3, 2013) you will only have one entry. However, if you answer the questions posted each day through July 8th you’ll have a total of 6 entries. That’s a greater chance at winning the grand prize.
3. On Tuesday July 9, 2013 we will announce the 6 winners who will be chosen at random. The more entries you have, the greater chance you have of being chosen as one of our 6 lucky winners!
4. There is no right or wrong answers. Just be honest and be yourself when answering.
5. If chosen as one of our Lucky 6, you have one week to claim your prize. Simply email email@example.com to claim!
6. You wouldn’t want to miss one of the questions would you? Check our Facebook page everyday so you won’t miss out!
Get in on the fun. Just answer and win! Will you be one of our Lucky 6?