Replacement for Model PNRV18
GE FX18M SmartWater RO Membrane Compatible
The GE FX18M SmartWater RO Membrane Compatible, also known as the Applied Membranes M-T1812A36 RO Membrane, is a reverse osmosis membrane element that is built with high quality material and is among the finest in the industry. This compatible GE water filter can be used in both residential and commercial settings depending on filtration requirements. This RO filter is NSF certified and guaranteed to reduce impurities found in drinking water.
GE FX18M SmartWater RO Membrane Compatible specifications:
- Chlorine tolerance: 0
- Max. feed flow rate: 2gpm
- Minimum salt rejection: 96%
- Stabilized salt rejection: 98%
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 10" x 1.75"
- Max. feed water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Max. feed water SDI (15 min.): 5
- Max. operating temp.: 113 F (45 C)
- NSF certified for material requirements
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
- Feedwater pH range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
- Permeate flow rate: 36 gallons/day (136 liters/day)
- Feedwater pH range, Short-Term Cleaning (30min): 1-12
Performance specifications are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi (0.35 MPa) applied pressure, 77 F (25 C) feed water temperature, feed water pH 7-8 and 15% recovery. Element permeate flow may vary +/- 15%.
GE FX18M SmartWater RO Membrane Compatible Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|FX18M is used in the following Models|
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go