GE MWF SmartWater Filter Replacement - Genuine GE Part MWFP, MWFA
You Save: 5%
Filters Fast® PH21100 Replacement for GE MWF
You Save: 28%
Costly bottled water will be a thing of the past when you choose the Genuine GE MWF SmartWater Filter. A new version of the GWF filter, the MWF is the improved version that's made for use in most side-by-side and select French door GE refrigerators. Contaminants aren't just harmful, but they affect the taste of your water too. Make a healthy choice for yourself and your family with this SmartWater filter!
How do you install the GE MWF?
- Remove new MWF filter from packaging.
- Locate the old filter at the top right corner.
- Place a small cloth below the filter location.
- Slowly turn old filter left until it release from filter housing.
- Fill the top of filter with some water.
- Insert new MWF filter upwards into the housing until it stops.
- Twist a quarter turn to the right until seated in place.
- Run 4-5 gallons of water through your water dispenser.
How often should you replace the GE MWF?
- Changing your GE MWF is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six months.
What contaminants does the GE MWF reduce?
The GE MWF is NSF 53 certified, which means that it reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Reduction
- Taste and Odor Reduction
- Pesticide (Carbofuran)
- Insecticides (Lindane)
- Herbicides (Atrazine)
- Particulate Chemicals (Benzene, P-Dichlorobenzene)
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Pharmaceuticals (Progesterone, Trimethoprim, Fluoxetine, Atenolol, Ibuprofen)
- Brand: GE
- Part Number: MWF
- Pack Size: 1
- Filter Life (Months): 6
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Dimensions: 1
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Operating Pressure: 40 - 120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33 - 100 °F
- NSF Certification(s): 42, 53
The GE MWF is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The GE MWF is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Easy to take out and put in.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Accurate and delivered quickly.Collected by Trustpilot.com
It was a good. Brand for my refrigeratorCollected by Trustpilot.com
Oh this is a great buy. You should change your water filter often. It was easy to do and they came fast. I am very happy. I have an icemaker so it’s important that I filled up my water.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Our water tastes delicious. I would definitely recommend this filter. It is worth the extra money spent.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Great item. Truly helped flow again.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Nice productCollected by Trustpilot.com
Fast installation. Great peace of mind.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Original filter. The price was reasonable. It's working perfectly. Arrived as promised.Collected by Trustpilot.com
The MWF Filters worked fine on our old refrigerator, however, we have bought a new refrigerator. Our new refrigerator has a different type of filter.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Order promptly and correctly filled every timeCollected by Trustpilot.com
Quick, easy, comforting.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Excellent Product. Fast reliable shipping.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Fast and easyCollected by Trustpilot.com
The filter works just fine.Collected by Trustpilot.com
good quality and good price.Collected by Trustpilot.com
The only filter fits my frigCollected by Trustpilot.com
The filter is a GE product rather than a knockoff. No trouble with this filter ever.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Quality productCollected by Trustpilot.com
Easiest way to replace a filter!!!Collected by Trustpilot.com