Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Everpure EV927379 VOC #1 Filter Cartridge EV9273-79
The Everpure EV927379 VOC #1 Filter Cartridge EV9273-79 features the highest quality filtration to reduce volatile organic chemicals (VOC), including MTBE, from your drinking water. The VOC 1 filter is used to reduce VOCs in the Everpure QC4-VOC water filtration system and ROMIII reverse osmosis system. For the highest quality filtration and performance, Everpure recommends replacing the VOC 1 filter annually, when rated capacity is reached, or when the flow rate is diminished.
- Part Number: EV927379
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Controls even extreme levels of common "off" tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy. Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level
- Effectively reduces VOCs, including trihalomethanes (THMs)
- Effectively reduces methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE)
- Inhibits limescale build-up in water-using applications
- Reduces arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium, MTBE, VOCs and chloroform
- Features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate