Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12 Humidifier Wick Filter - 4-Pack
The Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12 Humidifier Wick Filter - 4-Pack is the correct replacement for the BestAir ES12, Emerson HDC-12, Emerson HDC12, HQRP Humidifier Wick Filter. This 4-Pack of humidifier wick filters fits Emerson, Sears, Kenmore, and other model systems same as the OEM version. The reinforced media of the Filters Fast® ES12 R offers an extended life and improved efficiency. The ES12 R filter has also helps protect from the overgrowth of mold, fungus, algae, bacteria, and other harmful microbes.
- Brand: Filters Fast®
- Part Number: ES12
- Pack Size: 4
- Filter Life: 1 - 3 Months
- Dimensions: 9-1/4" x 6-1/8" x 2-3/8"
How do you install the Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12?
- Unplug humidifier before removing the Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12 wick. We recommend moving the humidifier to an area where floor coverings are not susceptible to water damage, i.e. kitchen or bath areas.
- Open the pivoting lid and remove water bottles and set aside. Grasp the fan assembly front center and rear center. Left off and set aside on a clean flat surface. The wick housings are now accessible.
- Lift wick housing out of cabinet and place where you may work on them comfortably. With a soft, absorbent cloth remove any remaining water or loose mineral deposits not trapped in the Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12 wick from the humidifier cabinet.
- To open wick housing for easy access to wicks:
- Deflect the two spring tabs on top of wick housing. Lift top cover off of the wick housing and set aside.
- Remove the two Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12 wicks and dispose of properly.
- Install new Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12 wicks in the wick housing track with the glue beads of the wicking pad to the inside of the wick housing.
- Return the top cover of the wick housing by installing cover over the fixed tabs on the rear of the lower wick housing and pivoting the cover down over the top of the wicks. Snap the cover over the two spring tabs.
- Replace the wick housing in the cabinet. NOTE: There is a front and back orientation. To position the wick housings correctly: Be sure that the spring tabs of wick housings are towards front of cabinet. Align the lower portion of the wick assembly over the six ribs located at the bottom rear of the humidifier cabinet.
- Position fan assembly onto the cabinet. Make sure the fan venturi (lowest cylinder section below the fan) is placed inside the wick housing.
- Replace water bottles.
- Close the pivoting lid.
- The unit is ready for use or to be stored away for next season.
How often should you replace the Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12?
- Changing your Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every one to three months.
What contaminants does the Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12 reduce?
The Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12 reduces the formation of the following contaminants:
- Dust Mites
The Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12 Humidifier Wick Filter - 4-Pack is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The Filters Fast® Replacement for BestAir ES12 Humidifier Wick Filter - 4-Pack is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
I have done business with them for many years now. They evidently know how to do things right.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!