Filters Fast® PH21100 Replacement for GE MWF
You Save: 28%
GE MWF SmartWater Filter Replacement - Genuine GE Part MWFP, MWFA
You Save: 5%
Costly bottled water will be a thing of the past when you choose the Genuine GE MWF SmartWater Filter. A new version of the GWF filter, the MWF is the improved version that's made for use in most side-by-side and select French door GE refrigerators. Contaminants aren't just harmful, but they affect the taste of your water too. Make a healthy choice for yourself and your family with this SmartWater filter!
How do you install the GE MWF?
- Remove new MWF filter from packaging.
- Locate the old filter at the top right corner.
- Place a small cloth below the filter location.
- Slowly turn old filter left until it release from filter housing.
- Fill the top of filter with some water.
- Insert new MWF filter upwards into the housing until it stops.
- Twist a quarter turn to the right until seated in place.
- Run 4-5 gallons of water through your water dispenser.
How often should you replace the GE MWF?
- Changing your GE MWF is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six months.
What contaminants does the GE MWF reduce?
The GE MWF is NSF 53 certified, which means that it reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Reduction
- Taste and Odor Reduction
- Pesticide (Carbofuran)
- Insecticides (Lindane)
- Herbicides (Atrazine)
- Particulate Chemicals (Benzene, P-Dichlorobenzene)
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Pharmaceuticals (Progesterone, Trimethoprim, Fluoxetine, Atenolol, Ibuprofen)
- Brand: GE
- Part Number: MWF
- Pack Size: 1
- Filter Life (Months): 6
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Dimensions: 1
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Operating Pressure: 40 - 120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33 - 100 °F
- NSF Certification(s): 42, 53
The GE MWF is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The GE MWF is correct replacement for the following model numbers: