GeneralAire 4367 Replacement for GeneralAire 4354 - GA100A11
You Save: 20%
Filters Fast® Replacement for GeneralAire 4367 - 20x20x5, 2-Pack
You Save: 31%
The GeneralAir 4367 is a 20" x20" x5" , MERV11 rated air filter media cartridge, and is the correct replacement filter for Honeywell F25A, F35F, F100F & F200E Media Air Cleaners Honeywell F100B2024, F100F1020, F100F2036 & F150E1018 Air Cleaners. GeneralAir filters consist of electro-statically charged materials that significantly reduce airborne particles to create healthier indoor air. These GeneralAire filters trap airborne particles as small as 3.0 microns deep within the layers of spun-bonded synthetic fibers. The GeneralAire Opti-Fiber media is hydrophobic, which does not absorb moisture. It is also shred resistant, ensuring reliable and dependable dust-fighting capabilities.
GeneralAire 4367 Filter Media Specifications:
- Part Number: 4367
- Replaces Part Numbers: 4354 or General Aire GA100A11
- Includes 1 Filter Media Cartridge
- Nominal Dimensions: 20" x 20" x 5"
- Actual Dimensions: 19-13/16" x 19-5/8" x 4-3/8"
- MERV Rating: 11
- Maintenance: Replace GeneralAir filter media every 6-12 months, depending on use
- Replaces: Honeywell FC100A1011, FC35A1019 or 203721
- Replacement air filter for Honeywell F25A, F35F, F100F & F200E Media Air Cleaners Honeywell F100B2024, F100F1020, F100F2036 & F150E1018 Air Cleaners
The GeneralAire 4367 20x20 MERV 11 Filter Media is the correct filter replacement for the following air cleaners:
- Honeywell F25A Media Air Cleaners
- Honeywell F35F Media Air Cleaners
- Honeywell F100F Media Air Cleaners
- Honeywell F200E Media Air Cleaners
- Honeywell F100B2024 Air Cleaners
- Honeywell F100F1020 Air Cleaners
- Honeywell F100F2036 Air Cleaners
- Honeywell F150E1018 Air Cleaners
The GeneralAire 4367 is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
These folks keep their promises and my replacements come on time. Sadly, the only error is that I have been ordering the wrong size filter for one of our air movers, The service people always came out and changed the filters, and I assumed they were the correct size. I had to go up into the space where one of the filters was in place and found out that it was the incorrect size. As long as one is moderately competent these folks live up to what they say they do.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!