Filters Fast® Replacement for Kenmore EF1 Humidifier Wick Filter
The Filters Fast® Replacement for Kenmore EF1 Humidifier Wick Filter is specially treated with an anti-microbial agent that is resistant to the growth and migration of mold, algae, bacteria, fungus and mildew buildup on your humidifier. Using a humidifier during the winter months will help to improve the comfort of your air while saving you money on heating bills. For optimum performance, replace your Filters Fast® EF1 R filter every 2 to 3 months, depending on usage and hard water conditions.
- Brand: Filters Fast®
- Model Number: EF1 R
- Part Number: UEF1P
- Replaces Part Number: Kenmore EF1
- Pack Size: 1
- Filter Life: 2-3 months
- Dimensions: 32" W x 7.75" H x .875" D
How do you install the Filters Fast® Replacement for Kenmore EF1?
- Unplug humidifier. Before removing the Filters Fast® Replacement for Kenmore EF1 filter, we recommend moving the humidifier to an area where floor coverings are not susceptible to water damage. (i.e. kitchen or bath areas.)
- Remove the water bottle and set aside. Be sure not to bump or damage the fill valve.
- Grasp the housing assembly and lift straight up and away from the base and set aside. The filter is now accessible.
- Take note of the filter position. Remove the filter. You may want to clean the base at this time. See the "Cleaning and Maintenance" section of this manual.
- Install a new Filters Fast® Replacement for Kenmore EF1 filter into the base. Coil the filter and position it between the uprights in the bottom of the base. The start and finish of the coil should be captured at the center of the base (see illustration below) and the filter should be resting on the floor of the base.
- Return the housing assembly to the top of the base. Reposition the humidifier to its operating position. The humidifier is now ready to be filled for operation.
How often should you replace the Filters Fast® Replacement for Kenmore EF1?
- Changing your Filters Fast® Replacement for Kenmore EF1 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every two to three months.
What contaminants does the Filters Fast® Replacement for Kenmore EF1 reduce?
The Filters Fast® Replacement for Kenmore EF1 reduces the formation of the following contaminants:
- Dust Mites
The Filters Fast® Replacement for Kenmore EF1 Humidifier Wick Filter is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The Filters Fast® Replacement for Kenmore EF1 Humidifier Wick Filter is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!